Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce


I realized I had an error in the post yesterday of my First Round NCAA Tournament results. I had Clemson beating Villanova, opposite the actual outcome. So I was 25-7 in round one.

As for round two, I took a big hit when Pitt went down. I had them into the Final Four. For awhile, too, it looked like UCLA might get bumped out which would have eliminated the right side of my Final Four bracket. Fortunately, the Bruins pulled it out. Stanford gave me some anxious moments, going into OT and hitting the winner under 2 seconds remaining. West Virginia's upset of Duke was painful, too. Duke did not look good in either of the two games they played. They got back cut far too many times.

I'm glad the college 3 point arc is moving back. I think teams take too many threes when they could be getting the ball inside. I also think there are too many threes taken too quickly instead of making the defense play.

I'm kind of on BB overload right now. I feel like it's keeping me from other things I'd like to be doing. But, I still love it. 

No comments: