Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Theory of Stupid People

In my many years on this planet I have had an extraordinarily vast opportunity to observe the methods and practices of stupid people. I take this opportunity to share my theory of stupid people developed after years of study.

A genuinely stupid person is so limited in intelligence that he cannot even conceive his own stupidity. It is not possible for him to fathom the possibility that other persons may be more intelligent than he is. He believes he is the best and brightest thing going.

As a consequence of this belief, he thinks any ploy that would fool him would fool anyone. It is inconceivable that someone could see through his plots and deceptions. When his schemes fail, it could only be attributable to back luck, or someone who is out to get him.

No comments: