Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hot Pockets®

Another "Things I wonder about "
Why does it matter which side of the Hot Pocket® crisping sleeve faces up?
I have to admit I do occasionally indulge in Hot Pockets® (as well as Lean Pockets, Croissant Pockets, and Subs) , and when I have, I always wonder what difference it makes how the crisping sleeve is placed. I can see no structural difference that gives any clue as to why one orientation would be preferable to the other.

If you have a clue why this is so, please leave a comment here. Or, if you have had a Hot Pockets® disaster resulting from placing the wrong side up while microwaving, I'd love to hear about it.

Five minutes of stand up Hot Pockets® comedy from Jim Gaffigan

Hot Pockets® is a trademark of Societe des Produits NESTLÉ S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.

No comments: