Friday, July 25, 2008

Caution: Lunatic at the Wheel

Traffic lights can have several additional lig...Image via WikipediaYesterday, as I'm driving through a residential area near my home, a lady in a big, white Cadillac sedan pulled out of a side street in front of me. She apparently was going in more or less the same direction as I was traveling so as I continued on I was following her.

At the first red light, she was the second car in line, I was the third. When the light changed, the first car drove off and white Cadillac just sat there. After waiting several seconds, I gave two quick, light taps on the horn. White Cadillac gave me a friendly wave in the mirror! She then realized what was going on and drove off.

At the next red light, the entire routine (minus the wave) was repeated! At the next light, I had to stop for a left turn, but white Cadillac proceeded on into the next block where there are two left-turn lanes. She obviously wanted to turn left (Of course, that's speculation on my part as she used no turn indicator.) She couldn't seem to decide which left-turn lane she wanted so, she straddled both lanes.
Zemanta Pixie

No comments: