Sunday, July 12, 2009

Topsy-Turvy Tomato Update

As we approach mid-July, I am very disappointed in how my hanging tomato experiment has progressed (or not).

As you can see, the plant is desperate to grow vertically. I have seen some plants around the neighborhood that look exactly the way they're supposed to look, but not this one. I think the real problem is that I have no location where the tomato plant can get adequate sunlight. I do have a single tomato developing, however! Could be some good eatin'!

1 comment:

TopSurf said...

I have never tried one of these tomato plants but I have had a garden in the past with many varieties of tomato plants none of which were successful. :(
I wish you good luck with yours hopefully in a few weeks I will see your bounty of red ripe tomatoes here! :)