Saturday, June 16, 2007

Perfect Glass

I've long been looking for some kind of glass cleaner that would not streak or leave a fuzzy residue on the windows of my car. Furthermore, I have several large mirrored surfaces in my home that I could never get to look the way they should.

I've tried various commercial products and home-made solutions, sprays, wipes, etc . . I'd think I had the windows or mirrors really clean. Then the light or my angle would change, and I would be amazed at how horrible the glass looked. Every time I saw a new product I would try it out.

Yesterday, in Lowe's, I saw a product called Perfect Glass. It came in spray and wipes. I decided to try the wipes. I am very impressed. Though not totally 100% streak-free, the results are very, very good. I recommend this product to anyone frustrated by their inability to get clean, streak-free glass.

100% STREAK FREE
Hopes' Perfect Glass is a new 100% streak-free glass cleaner specifically developed for those who are frustrated with the haze and residue that ordinary household glass cleaners can leave behind.

INNOVATIVE FORMULA!
Thanks to it's unique no-residue formula, Hope's Perfect Glass cleans quickly and completely, leaving windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces looking perfect!

SAFE AND PLEASANT!
Hope's Perfect Glass is ammonia free, pleasantly scented, and nontoxic. It is gentle on hands, safe for food preparation surfaces and will not harm tinted windows.

No comments: