Sunday, January 18, 2009

Now It's Buy.com's Turn to **** Me!

Since my last post on this issue, I was finally able to reach Buy.com customer service. I had to do a Google to find their CS number which appears nowhere on their website (That's not a good sign!).

Foolishly I thought that since they were the merchant who took my money, they might be interested in helping me resolve my issue with Westinghouse Digital. Ha!

Buy.com told me that the defective TV had to be returned to the manufacturer. Now they tell me that since I returned it to the manufacturer instead of to Buy.com, they can't help me.

Buy.com has my money. Westinghouse Digital has the TV. I have nothing but annoyance, frustration, and aggravation!

Next stop, my credit card company.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

TopSurf said...

Arrggg. They all want to sell you the goods but no one wants to stand by their product. Very frustrating. I hope you get it all straightened out soon.