Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My New Ride


Here's my new car! A Suzuki Aerio. It's a sporty little AWD hatchback that seems very comfortable, roomy, and drives nicely. It's got a lot of features including heated mirrors, ABS, and MP3/WMA compatible 6 disc CD changer.

I really liked my Kia Sorento. It's big shortcoming, however, was fuel economy (or lack thereof). Seventeen mpg just wasn't working with $3 gas. The window sticker on this Suzuki said 24/29, and all my Web research reported 26/31 mpg. It's only got a 13 gallon tank, though, so I'll still have to fill up just as often. It won't cost $50 to do so, though.

I didn't find anything really negative in my research apart from some reviewers not liking the radical styling. Even the Car Talk guys said it was a good, very nice car. Posted by Picasa

No comments: